Alarm.com ADC-SEM210-PS-AT System Enhancement Module For DSC PowerSeries (AT&T)
ADC-SEM210-PS-AT System Enhancement Module For DSC PowerSeries (AT&T)
If this is orderable, it is in stock. It will show SOLD OUT when we do not have them available..
What you'll get:
1 - ADC-SEM210-PS-AT
1 - Antenna
1 - Inline wired fuse
3 - Screws
3 - Wall anchors
The ADC-SEM210-PS-AT is a dual path AT&T LTE cellular and Broadband internet communicator for DSC PC1616, PC1832, and PC1864 alarm systems that are version 4.2 or higher. This will send signal over the 4G AT&T LTE Network and has an optional hook up, via ethernet cable, for connecting to a router for IP communications.
This will operate from the panel's 12V power and will stay up and running during a power outage due to the backup battery of the alarm system it is hooked to. This module uses the black, green, and yellow terminals on the DSC panel for hook up and the postive wire will land on the positive terminal of your backup battery.
The SEM210 has indicator LEDs to give you status on the connection to the Alarm.com service and also features other LEDs to let you check on the status of the broadband connection and communications status.
The ADC-SEM210-PS-AT also features a Z-Wave control unit that you be able to utilize if you subscribe to the Alarm.com Residential Interactive Service and will give you the ability to create a Z-Wave network in your home for home automation devices such as lights, door locks, and thermostats.
- Enclosure Dimensions (L x W x D): 7.5 x 4.25 x 1.5 in. (19.05 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm)
- Enclosure Color: White
- Case Material: High-impact, ABS plastic
- Compatibility: DSC PowerSeries PC1616, PC1832 and PC1864 version 4.2 or newer
- Power Requirements: 12 V nominal, 130 mA (continuous) 2000 mA (instantaneous peaks) maximum (from panel battery)
- Cellular Network: AT&T Dual Band 4G LTE
- Panel Interfaces: Three keypad bus connections 12V power and ground to panel battery
- Alarm.com Module Indicators: One module/panel communication status LED, one module power LED, one automation LED, three wireless communication status LEDs
- SEM Circuit Board Indicators: One LAN LED, one processor LED, one COMM fail LED
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.4 MHz
- Operation temperature: 32° - 120° F (0°C - 49°C)
- Storage temperature: -30° - 140° F (-34°C - 60°C)
- Humidity: 90% relative humidity, non-condensing