How do I enroll additional DSC NEO keypads?
Unlike enrolling the first keypad, which is as simple as pressing a button when prompted, enrolling additional keypads requires going into programming. After enrolling the first keypad follow these steps:
- Make sure all keypads that you are wanting to enroll are wired properly to the CORBUS.
- On the first keypad that is already enrolled, enter programming with *8 followed by the installer code.
- Enter section number 902.
- The keypad should already be on subsection 000 so press *.
- The control panel will automatically detect and enroll all keypads and modules that are connected to the CORBUS.
- You can check the number by KP to make sure that it has detected the correct number of keypads. If not, double-check wiring as well as power draw to make sure that you’re not over-drawing the auxiliary circuit.
- Press # a few times to exit programming.