How do I change the entry and exit delays on the DSC NEO?
The NEO can have 2 entry delay times and 1 exit delay. With the CP01 standards for false alarm reductions, the entry delays can not be lower than 30 seconds while the exit delay has to be 45 seconds or longer. The system cannot go higher than 255 seconds for any delay. Use the following steps to program the delay times.
- *8-installer code
- Enter section 005.
- Enter 001 to go to partition 1 timers.
- Enter Delay 1 timer. 030-255
- Enter Delay 2 timer. 030-255
- Enter Exit timer. 045-255
- Press # a few times to exit out.