Shipping and Returns
How do I return an item?
Protech Systems offers a 30 day return policy for most all products on our website with the exception of consumable products such as wire, batteries, food items, and pepper sprays. Additionally special order items and Pre programmed systems are not returnable for refund. Alarm monitoring service is refundable providing that the service has not been activated. GSM and other alarm communication equipment is returnable for a refund under this policy providing it has NOT been activated also. Activated GSM and other communication products are NOT returnable for refund. Any items prohibited for refund are returnable for exchange if defective and under warranty.
We do not charge any restocking fees whatsoever providing the following conditions are met:
1. You must obtain an RMA number from us via email ( email@example.com )or phone, 888-811-0727.
2. Your RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipping package.
3. Product (s) being returned must be packed securely in a separate shipping box. You cannot simply affix shipping labels / postage or write directly on the product package box itself and ship it in that manner.
4. Product must be received at our warehouse location within 30 days of the order shipping date.
5. Products being returned must be in new and re saleable condition, including the product's packaging and any manuals and documentation included with the product. Any product returned appearing used, improperly packaged, with items missing, without the complete documentation materials, or any of these documents being marked or tattered will either be refused for return or incur a 25% restocking fee. Customer will be responsible for any reshipping fees for any item ('s) that are refused for return.
Please note that shipping charges are not refundable. If the item was shipped to you using "Free Shipping", then the original shipping cost to send the package will be deducted from your refund. Also be advised that all costs associated with returning a product are the sole responsibility of the purchaser irregardless of the reason for the return.