How do I change the delay times on a DSC Touch?
The DSC Touch allows you to assign two sets of entry and exit delays: Normal and Long. Use the following steps to customize one or both sets of delays:>
- From the home screen, tap the Settings button and enter the installer code.
- Then go to Installation.
- From the Installation menu, touch the Timer icon.
- On the next screen you will see the two timers with the name, entry delay, and exit delay listed. Touch the pencil icon next to one of the names to edit that timer.
- Touch the entry delay time to change that delay to your desired length. Then touch ‘Next’ to bring up the exit delay. After entering in your exit delay touch ‘Done.’ Press the save icon to finish editing that delay.
- Repeat for the other timer or push Back to exit.