How do I program a wireless zone on a Honeywell Vista?
The process of programming a wireless zone is very similar to programming a hardwired zone.
- First, enter programming using your installer code followed by 800.
- Enter *56 to go to the zone programming menu.
- Set to Confirm will be displayed on the screen. Since you are adding wireless zones, press 1 for yes.
- Enter the Zone Number you wish to program and press *. Wireless zones can be started at zone 9 or later. A summary screen will be displayed. Press * again to advance past the summary screen.
- Enter the Zone Type (ZT). You can refer to the programming guide for a list of available zone types. Press * to continue.
- If you are on a Vista 20P or 21iP, you will need to enter the partition number then press *. Most people will only need to use partition 1. If you are on a 15P, skip this step.
- Report Code (RC) should be left at 01. The summary will show 10 though. This is correct. Press * to continue
- Enter Input Type 3 for wireless. Then press * to continue
- You will trip the sensor you are entering. Upon activating the sensor, the keypad will display the S/N of the device. Confirm that the S/N on the keypad display and device S/N are both the same by entering *. If not hit # and reenter.
- The summary screen for the zone will appear. Verify the screen is correct and hit * to continue.
- If you would like to enter the zone label now, press 1 to go through that process. Otherwise press 0. If you don’t do it now, it can be easily accessed through field *82.
- You are ready to enter the next zone if needed. Repeat steps 4-11 for each zone. Once finished with all zones that you are adding. Enter 00 when it asks for a zone number to exit out of *56.
- Enter *99 to exit programming.