How do I set the time and date on the Honeywell 6150 and 6160 keypads?
You can set the time and date on any Honeywell keypad by doing the following:
- Enter you 4-digit Master Code + [#] + 63
- Press [*] when the time/date is displayed To move cursor ahead, press [*]. To go back, press [#].
- Enter the 2-digit hour setting
- Enter the 2-digit minute setting
- Press  for PM or  for AM
- Enter the last two digits of the current year
- Enter the 2-digit month setting
- Enter the 2-digit day setting
- To exit, press [*] when cursor is at the last digit, or wait 30 seconds