How do I change DSC 1616, 1832, or 1864 delay times?
The system has 3 timers that you can set: entry delay 1, entry delay 2, and exit delay. The entry delays need to be between 30 seconds and 255 seconds. The exit delay must be between 45 seconds and 255 seconds.
- Press *8-installer code to go into programming.
- Enter 005.
- The system will then want a two digit partition number. Enter 01.
- First, enter the 3 digit entry delay 1 in seconds.
- Then, the 3 digit entry delay 2 in seconds.
- Finally, the 3 digit exit delay in seconds.
- Press # twice to exit programming.