MG Electronics DT-600 Bus Terminal Expander
This little gem is great for a number of uses. We get a lot of feedback from people who ask how they are supposed to fit all those wires under the terminals on their main boards. Well...wonder no more!
Just an example of the usefulness of this bus terminal expander is that say you wanted to de-clutter your power terminals. You run the negative to one side of the terminal expander and the positive to the other side and then all your power wires, for your keypads for example, run into the other terminals on the expander. Add another DT-600 for the data wires of your keypads and you clean up the terminals on the main board.
- Expands one output to six outputs
- Accepts 20VA~50VA power sources
- Compatible with telephone phone line use
- Able to bus speaker wires for sound
- Universal PCB board
- Double sided tape included for mounting or use pre drilled mounting holes