Alarm System Programming Service
Alarm System Programming ServiceAll of the systems we sell can be programmed by you. We even provide simplified quick start programming guides upon request for most systems to make it easier. For those without the time or inclination to learn how to program them, we offer this optional pre-programming service.
You can have our technicians pre-program and setup your system prior to it shipping. Once ordered, you will receive an emailed form to supply the required information. This will delay shipping 2-3 days after we receive your pre-program form.
Our pre-programming service includes:
- Setting up and enrolling sensors zones as desired (large systems beyond 16 zones may incur additional charge)
- Enroll and program zone expanders, wireless tranceivers and power supply modules as needed
- Custom labeling alpha keypads
- Setting entry and exit delays
- Setting up user codes and authority levels
- Testing and verifying your system before shipping
Very large systems or those with custom / out of the norm programming requirements such as those using multiple partitions may incur additional fee. If you would like to verify if such a condition exist with your plannned system, please feel to contact us. 95% of systems we program are A typical and do not incur additional fees to complete, so it is NOT common.
This is a great way to get your system up and going right after you receive it. Just run wire from the panel out to all of the devices, sirens, and keypads, power up the system, and rest easy that you are now protected.
This is good for those who aren't very technically inclined or for those that need it to function now and learn about the workings of their system later.